miercuri, 1 octombrie 2008

Snowing on my heart

A weak sunshine tells me morning is here
I leave my warm bed to rush outside
I’m glad I can feel u like the winter so near

You bring me joy like the first snow to a child


When the sun shines but not above me

You make the light shine in my direction

And when black thoughts come around me

You cover me with your white protection


I want to feel your smooth wet soft kisses

Like millions of snowflakes falling on my face

Your touch is what an empty heart misses

I want to have it for the rest of my winter days


Words of love are frozen on my lips
They find a place next to my heart in your hand
As you touch them with your finger tips

I pray to God this winter will never end


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3fKI09IIuc , brought to life by Dave, a dear friend

Niciun comentariu: