luni, 6 octombrie 2008

Between raindrops

When the wet night begins

Stars sparkle in the raindrops

That linger on your skin

Time stops…as they end their journey on my lips


Surrounded only by the sound of rain

Playing slowly on my runaway train

There's nothing more that I need

‘Cause u darling are my everything


Cover me with the darkness of your eyes

And take me up in the middle of the sky

Nothing can touch me here in your hug

All I can say babe is…u are my drug


As darkness comes between us

I can't see the face I love

The eyes for which I live

But I won’t waste my tears


‘Cause I know that u are here

When u whisper in my ear

The words u know I long to hear

Like rain of joy and tears


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNgx8mdE8xk,
this one also has a soul
thank u Dave for this beautiful slide!!!

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

that`s some deep stuff true true




gaby